Monday, August 8, 2011

Gimme the Keys

Big Mamma is the oldest and wisest. She can open gates. She does it when no one is looking. I think when we bought Violet, the other goat she lived with who allegedly had a "hand inside her mouth" passed that hand on to Violet who then gave it to Big Mama.

Here she is trying to steal my keys so she can steal my truck and go for a joy ride. I have to keep one eye on her at all times and slip the secret gate locks in to keep her from letting all the others out.

Sometimes I get in a hurry and forget the secret lock. Then I look up in the middle of milking only to find three escaped goats charging toward the stand to sneak some grain for themselves. Not Big Momma. She sits back and watches with that little devious smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment