Friday, August 3, 2012

Soap on the Way


My Mad Scientist Face
 I've been making more goat milk soaps!

August 1st, I made a batch of coconut scented goat milk soap. Today, August 3, I made up a batch of Oatmeal, Milk and Honey scented soap. Both must cure at least 4 weeks before they're ready to use. Oatmeal, Milk and Honey sold out fast last time it was available.

I plan to have the soaps available for sale at the Swan restaurant location and eventually, when our first store reopens, I'd like to have some available there, too. (The Fat Greek on Park and University suffered extensive flood damage from the restaurant above us when a water line burst, and is closed for at least a couple months for renovations and repairs.)
These soaps are very basic, containing Soybean Oil, Goat Milk, Lye and Fragrance.



No comments:

Post a Comment