Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pepper Striking a Pose

One thing I don't like about the ranch is that it can tend to look untidy. I long for the day when everything has a place and it's in its place. Most everything out there is done for a purpose, like this pallet fence against the wire fence for a holding area in the main goat pen. When I first put it up, I knew it was ugly. It's pallets. Blech.

So, using what I had on hand, I painted the fence barn red. Still kinda ugly albeit slightly improved.

On a morning when I finished my chores earlier than usual, I dusted off this piece of scrap plywood, painted it, and made it look like a farmy sign. Not gorgeous, but way better than a line of pallets strung together to give the animals privacy and added protection.

Pepper seemed to know the sign was all about her milkly abilities...


No comments:

Post a Comment