Saturday, September 26, 2015

Not Here As Much

Due to circumstances at home, I am not able to be at the farm as much as I would like anymore. I have taken a full time job in order to provide my family with better healthcare coverage. The farm is now something I do quickly in the mornings and evenings, rushing through what once was something I had the luxury to take my time on and enjoy. This has been a difficult adjustment for me.

For anyone that follows this blog, sorry for the long silence, but I can't promise that I will be able to post regularly again anytime soon. To follow is an old picture of the farm when it was not much more than an idea. I'm posting it here as a reminder that big ideas start small and take time and hard work to grow into something tangible. But sometimes, life gets in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment